Pride Law family law, mediation & collaborative divorce
Call for an Initial Consultation

Email Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Collaborate. Mediate. Separate. Divorce Doesn’t Have to Mean War.

October 2014 Archives

Can a custodial parent relocate with the child?

Pennsylvania law requires a custodial parent to follow a few guidelines before relocating with a child out-of-state. Family law states that the custodial parent, whether an order is in place or not, must get either the consent of the other parent or approval from the courts. Regardless of consent, the court must be notified of the pending relocation to ensure there are no legal ramifications.

Setting aside a premarital agreement

Prenuptial agreements are often in the news, seem to be the way to go with couples of high net worth, and Pennsylvania couples may be wondering what the requirements are for voiding an arrangement in their state. Termed in the law as premarital agreements made in contemplation of marriage and activated as soon as the couple marries, they are covered in Title 23, section 3106, of the code.

Pride Law
957 Castle Shannon Boulevard, First Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15234

Phone 412-254-3985
Fax 888-201-1071
Pittsburgh Law Office Map | Email