The Advantages Of Pride Law
At Pride Law, we represent clients from Mt. Lebanon, Upper Saint Clair, Pittsburgh, and the surrounding southwestern Pennsylvania communities.
We believe that it is usually in the best interest of our clients to settle out of court if possible, and Pride Law is primarily devoted to helping people resolve their cases through the collaborative process, mediation or through other out-of-court processes.
We take pride in approaching challenging family legal issues practically, creatively and compassionately. Please consider Pride Law’s advantages:
- Experience: Elisabeth Pride has practiced family law, and only family law, since 1999. After a 12-year career at a high-profile Pittsburgh family law firm, she founded Pride Law to provide the most effective and personal representation possible to individual clients. As Pride Law has grown, we remain committed to principles of sensible, cost-effective, personal representation, and we are focused on the needs of our clients.
- Attention: At Pride Law, we understand the value of listening carefully to our clients to thoroughly understand their specific needs, and those of their families. We do not believe that one size fits all when it comes to ordering your life.
- Loyalty: Pride Law has a loyal client base with whom we have built strong, long-term client relationships. We place a high value on these relationships and and strive to offer superior service to each new client who retains our services.
- Honesty: The attorneys at Pride Law provide realistic appraisals of our clients’ cases, and seek realistic, attainable solutions for them. Our goal is to get each client a result he or she will be happy with long into the future, not to tell them what they want to hear in order to get their business in the short term.
- Pragmatism: We seek cost-effective ways of achieving our clients’ goals by weighing the likelihood and expense of obtaining desired outcomes together with acceptable alternatives.
- Creativity: We approach each case uniquely and consider creative outside-the-box solutions to meet individual family needs.
- Availability: Pride Law keeps regular business hours, but we can schedule appointments during non-business hours, conduct much business by phone, email or videoconferencing, and even travel to meet clients when needed.
- Convenience: Pride Law provides a free initial half-hour consultation to discuss process options and give prospective clients an opportunity to assess the firm. We maintain a mobile office to promote flexibility for clients and can meet with clients by telephone or videoconference. Where necessary we can also meet with clients in their home, in a public location, or in an office setting.
- Flexibility: Pride Law offers attorneys who are trained in litigation, mediation and in collaborative law. Our range of training and skills enables us to help clients find solutions that work for them.
- Value: Our rates are competitive and we strive to provide cost-effective representation. We accept payment by PayPal and most major credit cards.
Contact An Experienced Pittsburgh Lawyer
If you are interested in scheduling a free initial consultation, please contact us by calling 412-343-3183 or by using an online contact form.